Saturday 12 – 2
Each member of the
winning team of each division receives an award.
Winners of the Slam-Dunk and Shoot Out contest will receive awards.
The Committee reserves the right to adjust divisions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS
ALL TEAMS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ENTRY STATUS AND SCHEDULING BY MAY 18TH.
1. Berry Jam Committee is not responsible for players violating the high school or NCAA rules.
2. Team divisions are: Ages 8 – 10, Ages 11 – 14, Ages 15 - 18, Ages 19 and up. (Age as of June 1) Separate Boys and Girls Teams.
3. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of two scheduled games; Berry Jam is a double elimination tournament.
4. Teams not at scheduled courts, at scheduled times, will automatically forfeit contest.
5. In each game there will be at least one official.
6. All games will be played at least 20 minutes, no scoring limits.
7. Berry Jam Committee will not tolerate any rough play/fighting or vulgar/abusive language, player displaying this type of behavior will be assessed a technical and/or dismissed from game or tournament at discretion of official on that court.
8. Rosters must have 3 players listed and no more than 4. Roster changes will not be allowed after entry deadline unless approved by Berry Jam Committee.
9. Players can only play with one roster.
10. Players’ registration info will be checked, providing inaccurate info may disqualify you or your team.
11. The Committee reserves the right to check ID.
12. If a player does not meet age requirements, your team will be placed into the category of your most experienced player.
13. One spokesperson per roster. (Captain)
14. Flip of coin will determine possession.
15. On each change of possession ball must be taken back to the free throw line extended (Both feet).
16. Clock is continuously running.
17. Clock only stops on timeouts; there are 2 timeouts per game. (30 seconds each)
18. Possession will change after each basket made.
19. Personal & team fouls will be accessed with a limit of 7 per team. Foul shots will be awarded one free throw for one point.
20. Final game is comprised of the team from winning bracket and the team from losers’ bracket playing a Championship Game. It’s winner take all…If winners bracket team loses, the losers team bracket are the Champs…
21. Any player bleeding or with blood present will be asked to cover the wound and clean up.
22. Each team should bring two different colored shirts.
For Questions, Call (937) 335-6335
(return to Events)