The Tax Incentive Review Council is tasked with reviewing exemptions from property taxation provided under certain Ohio laws.
Governing Law: The Tax Incentive Review Council operates in accordance with Ohio Revised Code Section 5709.85(A)(2).
- Three members appointed by the Miami County Board of Commissioners; each serve three-year terms;
- Two members appointed by the Mayor and approved by Council; each serve three-year terms;
- The county auditor or the county auditor's designee;
- A representative from Upper Valley Career Center;
- A representative from Troy City Schools
Residency: At least two members must be residents of the City.
Meeting Schedule: The TIRC meets annually and as needed.
Volunteer Application: Available here.
|Appointed by:||Name:||Initial Appointment:||Current Term Expires:|
|Mayor, (Approved by Council)||Howard Wingert (City Resident) ||Jan. 17, 2023||October 19, 2023|
|Mayor, (Approved by Council)||Jordan Romberger (City Resident) ||Jan. 7, 2015||Oct. 19, 2023|
|Miami County Commissioners||Kim Harvey||Nov. 11, 2018||Nov. 10, 2024|
|Miami County Commissioners||Theodore Ristoff||Aug. 24, 2006||Nov. 10, 2024|
|Miami County Commissioners||Ron Musilli||Nov. 11, 2012||Nov. 10, 2024|
|County Auditor||Amber Murray, Chairperson|
|Troy City Schools||Jeff Price, Vice-Chair|
Staff Contact: Tim Davis