August 10, 2020
Hobart Arena Bravo Room
255 Adams Street
Troy, OH 45373
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION.
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, August 10, 2020
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL WORK SESSION AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS
MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2020, 5:30 PM
LOCATION: BRAVO ROOM, HOBART ARENA, 255 ADAMS STREET
TROY CITY COUNCIL
- Review of Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA)
Other items may be added.
Safety & Health Committee (Terwilliger [Chm.], Rozell, Schilling)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding O-38-2020, Establish Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area
Community & Economic Development (Snee [Chm.], Rozell, Twiss)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding O-37-2020, Rezoning of Parcel Between SR 718 & McKaig Road from A-2 to a PD-R
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the annexation petition filed for 83.356 acres from Staunton Township located off Troy-Urbana Road (Liberty Lot Sales LLC Annexation). To be considered:
- Statement of municipal services to be provided to the area proposed for annexation,
- Statement of buffering related to incompatible uses,
Consideration of emergency legislation is requested as the City is required to provide the above to the County within 20 days of the filing of the annexation with the County, which was August 4.
Finance Committee (Schweser [Chm.], Phillips, Severt)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to sign a Subordination Agreement that will include the Mortgage and Assignment of Rents with Greenville National Bank regarding the property located at 8 South Market Street, requested by Four Sons Development, LLC. Consideration of emergency legislation is requested.
Other committees/items may be added.
After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.