April 26, 2021
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, April 26, 2021
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, OH
MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2021, 6:00 PM
Community & Economic Development (Snee [Chm.], Rozell, Twiss)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the following Ordinances to establish a City zoning for annexed parcels:
- Rezone to R-4, Single Family Residential District:
- O-21-2021 Rezone Annexed Parcels on Riverside Dr.
- O-23-2021 Rezone Annexed Parcel, 1103 Washington Rd.
- O-25-2021 Rezone Two Annexed Parcels, 2765 McKaig Rd.
- O-26-2021 Rezone Annexed Parcel, 2811 SR 718
- Rezone to WO, Wellhead Operation District:
- O-28-2021 Rezone Annexed Parcel, 554 Staunton Rd.
- Rezone to R-3-B, Single-Family Residential District:
- O-24-2021 Rezone Annexed Parcel, 2900 McKaig Rd.
- O-27-2021 Rezone Two Annexed Parcels, located off Troy-Urbana Rd.
- Rezone to R-5, Single-Family Residential District:
- O-22-2021 Rezone Annexed Parcels, Located off Lytle Rd.
Community Partnerships Committee (Rozell [Chm.], Schweser)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to enter into an agreement related to the 2021 Troy Strawberry Jam, including Notwithstanding Wording. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to enter into an amended and restated lease with the Community Improvement Corporation (CIC) regarding the CIC handling the lease of the marina building and surrounding property, not including Treasure Island. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Watch these meetings live via our live-stream. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.