January 24, 2022
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, January 24, 2022
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, OH
MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2022, 6:00 PM
Buildings & Utilities Committee (Marshall [Chm.], Twiss, Whidden)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Recreation Board of the City of Troy, Ohio to advertise for bids and enter into a contract for the Hobart Arena Roof Replacement Project at a cost not to exceed $670.000.
Community & Economic Development (Schilling [Chm.], Pierce, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding O-2-2022, the rezoning of 2.484 acre parcel, S. Dorset Rd. at Arthur Drive (IL 7392) from M-2, Light Industrial District, to B-1, Local Retail District, as recommended by the Troy Planning Commission.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the annexation petition filed for 25.3483 acres from Concord Township, the Mortell Annexation, located on SR 718/Peebles Road. To be considered:
- Statement of municipal services to be provided to the area proposed for annexation,
- Statement of buffering related to incompatible uses,
As the City is required to provide the above to the County within 20 days of the filing of the annexation with the County, which was Jan. 21, consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Recreation & Parks Committee (Whidden [Chm.], Rozell, Schilling)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Board of Park Commissioners to advertise for bids and enter into a contract for two golf simulators for the Miami Shores Golf Course at a cost not to exceed $100,000
Streets & Sidewalks Committee (Phillips [Chm.], Pierce, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the sidewalk assessment portion of the South Stanfield Reconstruction Project Phase 1 to:
- Appoint the members of an Assessment Equalization Board (AEB) to hear any appeals. Recommended appointees to be Rena Gumerlock, Roberta Jacobs and John Terwilliger.
- Set the date and time for the AEB to meet: February 23, 2022, 6:30 PM
Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Other Committees/Items may be added.
Mr. Frigge, Departments, Media
Watch these meetings live via our live-stream. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.