August 12, 2020
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Topic: Planning Commission
Time: Aug 12, 2020 03:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 0667 6199
Please note the following:
- The meetings may be televised live on the City’s Facebook page (subject to the technological capability)
- The public can submit questions or comments on any item in advance of the meeting by submitting them to Planning Commission Secretary, Sue Knight at email@example.com. Questions or comments are to be submitted no later than noon, the day of the meeting
Notes for Planning Commission Members:
- Members should be un-muted (unless there are background noises that would be picked up on audio)
- Everyone else is asked to stay muted unless called upon
- Please be aware that once you join the meeting you are on video
AGENDA - TROY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2020, 3:30 P.M.
- Roll Call
- Minutes – 7-22-2020
- Historic District Application for 121 Public Square NE; for a replacement of the cornice across the front elevation of the building that was destroyed in the January tornado.
Owner: Miami County Family Abuse Shelter, Inc.
Applicant: Barbara Holman, Director, Family Abuse Shelter
-Commission to make decision.
Note to Commission members:
If you will not be attending, please email or call Sue.
After the meeting has ended, it will be posted on our YouTube channel.