July 22, 2020
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 852 1418 9077
Please note the following:
- City Hall will be closed to the public during these meetings
- The meetings may be televised live on the City’s Facebook page (subject to the technological capability)
- The public can submit questions or comments on any item in advance of the meeting by submitting them to Planning Commission Secretary, Sue Knight at email@example.com. Questions or comments are to be submitted no later than noon, the day of the meeting
Notes for Planning Commission Members:
- Members should be un-muted (unless there are background noises that would be picked up on audio)
- Everyone else is asked to stay muted unless called upon
- Please be aware that once you join the meeting you are on video
AGENDA - TROY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2020, 3:30 P.M.
- Roll Call
- Minutes – 7-8-2020
- Historic District Application for 305 Public Square SE; installing of a window sign on the window along the Public Square side of the building that is the entrance area to the second and third floors.
Owner: Stemelcar, LLC (Steve Smith)
Applicant: Scott Hart, Shelter Insurance
-Commission to make decision.
- Final Plat Approval, Fox Harbor Subdivision Section 7, and dedication of right-of-way. Fox Harbor is located west of the Kings Chapel Subdivision, just south of West Main Street.
Owner: Harbor West Land Company LLC (Frank D. Harlow)
Applicant: John Brumbaugh (on behalf of Frank D. Harlow)
-Commission to make recommendation to Council.
Note to Commission members:
If you will not be attending, please email or call Sue.
After the meeting has ended, it will be posted on our YouTube channel.