The Troy City Beautification Committee provides for two awards throughout the “growing months,” to recognize the efforts of property owners in Troy to make our community more beautiful.
The purpose of the Green Thumb Award is to recognize the landscaping efforts of property owners in maintaining or improving their property. The purpose of the Merit Award is to recognize the architectural improvements made to buildings.
Green Thumb Awards for June 2023:
- 790 Stonyridge Avenue – Larry and Sherri Ganger
- 40 Carriage Crossing Way – Tony and Denise Small
- 2385 Cara Drive – Janet and Dave Newnam
- 1400 Troy Urbana Road – Jason Levan
- 122 Dronfield Road - Bobby and Crystal Allison
- 680 Westlake Drive
- 321 E. Franklin Street – Shari and David Wickline
- 1090 Greenfield Drive – Geri Hart
- 1390 Paul Revere Way - Pat Marchal
- 18 Vincent Avenue – Mirella Lewis
- 428 Drury Ln.
- 1650 Banbury Rd. – Kim and Barbara Stormer
Merit Award for June 2023:
- 216 S. Frank Street – William Ray Salon
- 502 Garfield Avenue – Buckeye Business Solutions
The City Beautification Committee receives nominations for both awards. To nominate a household in Troy, send your nomination to Committee President Gareth Johnston at email@example.com.
Nominations must specify the award for which the nomination is being made, the name and address of the nominee, and a name and contact information for the person making a nomination. Please note that nominees must residents within the City limits. For more information, visit https://www.troyohio.gov/706/Green-Thumb-and-Merit-Awards.