To facilitate the setup, tear down, and events of the Donut Jam concerts and Tour de Donut bicycle event, there will be several road closures on August 25 and 26.
On Friday, August 25, the southeast quadrant of the Public Square, the spaces in the N. Cherry Street parking lot, and the REC parking lot will be closed to public parking starting at 7:00 a.m.
After 11:00 a.m., the following closures will be in place:
- All of the Public Square
- Main Street from Cherry Street to Walnut Street
- Market Street from Water Street to Franklin Street
On Saturday, August 26, the Public Square and the streets above will be closed to traffic from 7:00 a.m. to approximately 3:00 p.m. The following closures will also be in place until approximately 3:00 p.m.:
• N. Market Street from the Public Square to Staunton Road (N. Market bridge will be closed)
• E. Water Street from N. Market Street to N. Mulberry Street.
• W. Water Street from N. Market Street to N. Cherry Street
Drivers are asked to watch for cyclists both in and out of the downtown area.
The Donut Jam, open to the public, promises to be a fantastic evening of music, food, and fun for visitors of all ages. For more information about the Donut Jam, visit www.troymainstreet.org. Cyclists interested in participating in the Tour de Donut can find out more at www.thetourdedonut.com.
The City encourages residents and visitors to come downtown and enjoy the sweet festivities!