The Troy City Beautification Committee provides for awards throughout the “growing months,” to recognize the efforts of property owners in Troy to make our community more beautiful.
The purpose of the Green Thumb Award is to recognize the landscaping efforts of property owners in maintaining or improving their property. The purpose of the Merit Award is to recognize the architectural improvements made to buildings.
Green Thumb Awards for September 2023:
- 1177 Longwood Drive – Robert and Michel Mertz
- 2450 Lupine Court – Barbara Walton
- 2931 Parkwood Drive
- 1331 Kenton Way – Andrew and Allison Bailey
- 632 E. Canal Street – Frosty and Connie Brown
- 1106 Cloverdale Drive
- 329 Grant Street – Candie Stayton
- 2237 Larkspur Drive – Hillary Byrer
- 1070 Dickerson Drive – John and Ann Moyer
- 431 Armand Drive – Jo Ella Michael
- 1424 Trade Square West – Debi Enochs
- 1694 Paradise Trail – Matt and Julie Dewey
- 327 Drury Lane – Jeff and Holly Johnson
Merit Award for September 2023: 536 Meadow Lane – Chad Palsgrove
The City Beautification Committee receives nominations for both the Green Thumb Award and the Merit Award for architectural improvements. To nominate a household in Troy, send your nomination to Committee President Gareth Johnston at email@example.com.
Nominations must specify the award for which the nomination is being made, the name and address of the nominee, and a name and contact information for the person making a nomination. Please note that nominees must residents within the City limits. For more information, visit https://www.troyohio.gov/706/Green-Thumb-and-Merit-Awards.