March 8, 2021
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, March 8, 2021
MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2021, 6:00 PM
Community & Economic Development Committee (Snee [Chm.], Rozell, Twiss)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding acceptance of the recommendations of the Tax Incentive Review Council that the Enterprise Zone Agreements be continue and that the Troy Towne Park TIF be continued. Consideration of emergency legislation requested as reports are to be filed with the State by the end of March.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing bidding a farming lease for part of Duke Park (Huelskamp Farm).
Recreation & Parks Committee (Schilling [Chm.], Phillips, Terwilliger)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing bidding the Marina Building Loading Dock Support Project at a cost not to exceed $70,000.
Safety & Health Committee (Terwilliger [Chm.], Rozell, Schilling)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding adoption of the 2021 Emergency Operations Plan. Consideration of emergency legislation requested to have the updated plan in place.
Streets & Sidewalks Committee (Phillips [Chm.], Schilling, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding increasing the authorization for the State Route 41 Interconnect Phase 2 Project from $361,107 to $375,000. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Watch these meetings live via our Facebook page. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.