March 22, 2021
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, March 22, 2021
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, OH
MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2021, 6:00 PM
Community Partnerships Committee (Rozell [Chm.], Allen, Schweser)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding enacting Notwithstanding Legislation to permit overnight camping in Troy Community Park and adjacent park areas by GOBA and GOBA Affiliates for 2021 and 2022.
Finance Committee (Schweser [Chm.], Phillips, Severt)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding adjustments to salaries of elected positions to commence at the beginning date of the next term of the position.
Personnel Committee (Twiss [Chm.], Allen, Severt)
- Provide recommendations to Council regarding ordinance amendments related to hourly rates and the part-time salary schedule in the Hobart Arena; longevity benefits for non-union employees; and restoration of sick leave hours used by employees with a confirmed case of COVID-19. Review Police Cadet Program and staffing within the Billing and Collection Office.
Recreation & Parks Committee (Schilling [Chm.], Phillips, Terwilliger)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing Treasure Island Use Agreements for the June 25 and August 7 concerts, at which adult beverages will be sold.
Safety & Health Committee (Terwilliger [Chm.], Rozell, Schilling)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding approving amendments to the bylaws of the Miami Valley Risk Management Association.
Streets & Sidewalks Committee (Phillips [Chm.], Schilling, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to advertise for bids and enter into a contract for the 2021 Sidewalk Repair Program (Phase 13) at a cost not to exceed $325,000.
Other Committees/Items may be added.
Watch these meetings live via our Facebook page. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.