- 7 p.m.
- First and third Monday of every month
- City Hall
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
January 3 January 17
February 6 February 21
March 6 March 20
April 3 April 17
May 1 May 15
June 5 June 19
July 3 July 17
August 7 August 21
September 5 September 18
October 2 October 16
November 6 November 20
December 4 December 18
Council Meeting Videos
Click the link above to view Council meetings and other City videos.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Commencing in 2014, nine members were elected to serve on City Council in addition to the President. The increase in members from seven to nine was dictated by the increase in population. There are six wards with one representative from each of the wards. In addition, there are three at-large-seats. Read the Rules of Procedure for more information.
City Council Members for the term 2022-2023 are:
- William Lutz, President
- Jeffrey Whidden, First Ward
- Kristie Marshall, Second Ward
- Samuel J. Pierce, Third Ward
- Bobby W. Phillips, Fourth Ward
- William C. Twiss, Fifth Ward
- Jeffrey Schilling, Sixth Ward
- Todd D. Severt, Councilman-at-Large
- William G. Rozell, Councilman-at-Large
- Lynne B. Snee, Councilwoman-at-Large
The Council President assigns most issues to one of nine committees of council. That committee, usually after meeting with the administration, reports its findings to the entire Council at a regular meeting. Usually, the recommendation of the committee results in the preparation of legislation (Resolution of Ordinance) to be acted on by the council. Read more about the legislative process.