Thanks to the Troy Foundation, renters, landlords, homeowners, and small businesses may receive grants to assist with delinquent water and sewer bills.
Residential property owners and renters, and small businesses with 50 or fewer employees, may be eligible for payment of 80 percent of their delinquent utility bills with the City of Troy. The remaining 20 percent may be paid in a lump sum or through a payment plan.
Bills that have accumulated as of July 1st are eligible for this program. It is imperative that anyone who wants to be considered make an appointment immediately with the Billing and Collections Office by calling 937-335-4151.