Can someone assist me in completing my City of Troy Income Tax Return?
Yes! By simply bringing your income tax information to the Income Tax Division at:
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373.

The staff will complete your tax return. There is no charge for this service, and no appointment is necessary during January or February. Returns are prepared by appointment during March and April. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m

Note: We cannot offer assistance with preparing Federal or State Tax Returns.

We recommend that you file early (prior to April 1) as there may be a substantial wait for assistance as the deadline approaches. You will need to bring all pertinent income tax records (W-2’s, 1099’s, copy of complete federal tax return) in order for us to properly and completely prepare your City of Troy Tax Return.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City of Troy impose a municipal income tax?
2. What is the current income tax rate?
3. Must I file an income tax return?
4. I am a Troy resident who works outside the City of Troy. My employer withholds local income taxes from my pay. Do I still owe income taxes to the City of Troy?
5. Where can I get income tax forms?
6. Where do I file my income tax return?
7. Can someone assist me in completing my City of Troy Income Tax Return?
8. My spouse and I file separate federal tax returns. Do we need to file separate City of Troy Income Tax Returns?
9. What will happen if I don’t file my income tax return or pay my balance due?
10. I am starting a business in Troy. Where do I get information and forms for a business account?